So here is another question for thought~ Why is it that when you cry at night and then go to bed, you wake up
A. more tired that you actually are?
2. looking like you're a boxer and just got the %@*! beat out of you?
This is just more food for thought, I am struggling with a few things right now like timing and my husband being a little insensitive to my feelings about a certain subject. I'm sure some of you can figure it out. Anyway, I would post a picture but I fear that i will no longer have friends after you see my face right now on the internet. I am not that brave!
3 comments:
Physiologically, it has to do with the amount of water your eyes produce and the effects of drainage in your sinuses. Good times. Best remedy, a shower and then a cold compress to the eyes, combined with some ibuprofen. Also, avoid salt.
And just when I start to be sad I'm not married, I remember that life is not all peaches and cream on the other side. Good luck with whatever it is!
I hate being sad and I am sorry your feeling that way right now. All husbands can sometimes be insensitive.... heck so can friends and family members just find a way to work through or around this particular issue. Oh and smile your always look prettier with a smile and it may make you feel a bit better. :)
Nice blog.
Visit my blog on: http://guayabada.blogspot.com
Post a Comment