Saturday, March 29, 2008

What to do...


I am having a funky day today. I woke up WAY to early. (thanks to my babies) WE took daddy to work, then got a hot cocoa at Starbucks (love the drive thru). Back home to get ready to go see cousins play baseball at JOBL fields. Stopped at Lexi's house to say hi and ended up staying for hour and a half. Then back home, fed girls~ Cheyenne threw tired crazy fit. Bugged the neighbors for a bit(they don't mind, they love us!). Now we are home and I am bored, but mostly TIRED! I had a crazy work week, I basically got my booty kicked this week due to Spring Break and me being by myself behind bar. However, I am not complaining because I made killer money which was nice and much appreciated! I am sitting here listening to my favorite girl DORA in the background wondering how I got here! I sometimes like to sit and think about that; how all of a sudden I am married with 2 great kids, working, cleaning, being the best wife and mom ever. Who said I was and am allowed to be an adult. I wish I could go and live with my mom and dad and pretend that I don't have any responsibilities. That would be fun for a bit huh?I don't really know where I am going with this blog entry, but it's keeping me awake and somewhat coherent. Thanks for listening and helping me procrastinate from doing laundry, going to the store, cleaning the house (I did sweep though). I really wish the girls would magically take a nap so I could too.( see picture) I miss the days when they both slept at the same time and I actually had the choice to either nap or clean or do laundry.(#1 nap!)

1 comment:

SFMiles said...

Shelby baby makes me want another one! DO you see her angelic face wow how old was she? she looks so adorable! ummm. Maybe soon, we'll add another miles to the mix! what do you think?