In case anybody cares, we are fine! It was a late night and we were both tired. We are back to everything being peaches and cream! Marriage is a tricky thing sometimes. As long as there is love and 'eventually' understanding, then you got a good thing. Thanks to those who gave me a smile with their comments. It nice to know that even though my friends can't be here to give me a hug, I still feel like I got one.
Good night!
3 comments:
Yes. Life is a tricky thing. And apparently, from what I understand of marriage, there are times when you even question whether you should have married the person. Imagine that. Not getting along all the time. I mean, it's not like you were raised in two different families with different visions and goals for your future and different values. And it's not like you're male and female or something. Ha ha ha. And people wonder why marriage is hard sometimes. I don't get it.
I like peaches.
I totally understand! Marriage is the best, hardest thing I have ever done in my life. It is always a huge relief when things go back to "peaches and cream." I am glad you are all good.
Post a Comment