Friday, March 7, 2008
WARNING!!!!
Hello to all my bloggers! I just wanted to warn all of you to a naughty thing that someone tried to do to my computer today. I was reading my comments and had one from a "Vincent" something. I clicked on it cause I thought it might be someone from my past or a friend of a friend commenting. Well, it wasn't..when I clicked on it, it shut down my whole computer (not completely, but back to my screen). I freaked out and immediately started my spy ware and antivirus stuff to try and stop whatever happened or was going to happen. I think everything is fine, I have no known viruses as of yet. PLEASE be careful and DON'T open anything or any comments from anyone that you don't know or think you might know!! This has never happened to me before and I am ticked that my sanity outlet could be compromised! I just thought you all would like to know. If anyone has heard of this name or knows anything about it to help me stop it in the future, let me know! Otherwise...have a great Weekend!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Doesn't that suck! The same thing happened to me on one of my blogs. I now just delete coments without comments!
Miss you girly-
Hill
Post a Comment