Friday, March 14, 2008

Hide and Seek

So have you ever lost your child in your own home? Well I did the other day. I knew Shelby was playing in the girls room and I asked cheyenne to go and check on her. She said "she's fine mom." About 5 minutes went by and I asked chey to go and check again (way too quiet). She came back and said she's not there. Now, our house is not that big and we would have seen her if she left the room...so where was she? After about 5 minutes of FREAKING OUT and calling her name. Shane even joined in on the search. I finally heard a little giggle. I looked under Shelby's crib and there she was! She actually hid and was waiting for someone to find her!!
This is the sneaky snake finally coming out from under the crib. She was quite content under there with a big smile and all! Crazy kid!

2 comments:

Mr. Ricardo said...

So much for my plans on hiding under the crib. Looks like Shelby gave my new hiding place away. Oh well.

Scott McMillan said...

I once lost Scott behind the crib in a bouncy seat. I started looking down the stairs and over our balcony which is 3 stories up.