Friday, February 29, 2008

EEEWWWWW

So I took Shelby on a walk to day while sissy was at preschool. Why is it that men feel they need to make a giant effort to say hi and get my attention. I am not saying that I am this knock-out beauty queen, but it bugs me to high heaven that they do this. I know we all have had this happen to us at one time or another. And why is it that they are GROSS! I am being kind of mean, but i feel like it right now. This guy today was across the street and he said something that I didn't understand, then he made some noise that made me look just to see what it was...and there he was a GROSS GUY! Why does this happen. I hate it. Do they really think that I am going to run to them and jump in there arms and say "at last, i have found my prince! I am so glad that you made that cat call at me so that I didn't miss my once in a lifetime opportunity to find true love!" Gosh, please men, stop doing this. We don't like it and we never will!! (unless you look like Brad Pitt)

4 comments:

Hillary said...

you know you are sexy! just admit it! they might not be your prince, but you are their princess! just teach chey to mean mug em!

Alix Allocco said...

I totally agree.... I got one of those drive by cat calls the other day. I turned around and let my prego belly hang out. I have to believe they felt stupid after seeing it was a pregnant woman. ANYWAY it really is so weird that men do this.

alix :)

Mr. Ricardo said...

Tell me about it! Just the other day I was right in the middle of a cat call when the woman had the nerve not to notice me! Boy did I tell her a thing or two...wait? I think I misunderstood the blog topic, ooops.
How about those NASCAR drivers, huh?
Nevermind, move along , nothing to see here.

Anonymous said...

Interesting..... This type of thing does not occur in Ohio. Until this post, I had no idea it was even missing in my life. OR MAYBE I have just become unattractive to sweaty fat construction workers. oh that is so very sad. (oh and hello after 10 years!)