This is the DAWG-HOUSE together at last....We haven't seen each other for quite some time, but thanks to Hillary's blog party we were able to bring the Dawgs back together!! Xo Denae
Of Course, I should have said this is part of the dawg house!! It's been so long I'd forgotten. I am officially up to date with you, I am so proud of you with school! That is awesome. And Alicia sn Justin, I am so happy for them. It makes me want to have another love muffin. Take care and I DO hope I see you this summer! Xo
YAY for the Dawgs! I loved the reunion. We need to have another one. Ash you crack me up. It would be so fun to see Chloe and what if we got Karen and Wendy and Autumn there too? FUNNY! We need to do some reminiscing of the weird things we did back them. Go DAWGS!
3 comments:
I'm a little jealous! Next time I'm out (hopefully this summer), it's time for me to enter the DAWG-HOUSE (or at least visit)!
Of Course, I should have said this is part of the dawg house!! It's been so long I'd forgotten. I am officially up to date with you, I am so proud of you with school! That is awesome. And Alicia sn Justin, I am so happy for them. It makes me want to have another love muffin. Take care and I DO hope I see you this summer! Xo
YAY for the Dawgs! I loved the reunion. We need to have another one. Ash you crack me up. It would be so fun to see Chloe and what if we got Karen and Wendy and Autumn there too? FUNNY! We need to do some reminiscing of the weird things we did back them. Go DAWGS!
Post a Comment