So this is new for me. Last night I got home from work around 1130. Had a little bite to eat, then went to bed. I kind of got stuck watching Conan. He is quite funny i might add. Anyway, it was around 1230 and I was drifting off to sleep when I heard the cries of "mama"......"mama". I had to go and check on her. There was Shelby standing in her crib. I usually put her right back down without a word, but last night was different. She was crying like she was in pain. She didn't seem to be acting normal. I picked her up and went back to bed with her. She was still acting kind of funny. She was breathing odd and wandering around the house. Then she said "dora". So mommy put on a dora show for her and all was well. I basically watched her for 15-20 minutes. She would be fine and then start acting weird again. This went on for about 30-45 minutes. (r u keeping track of the time~by now it's almost 2am)
I tried to wake up sleeping beauty (my husband) but that was unsuccessful.
Both Shelby and I continued this lovely ritual of watching Dora then roaming around the house for another hour or so.
I don't think anything was wrong with her..her tummy was making some choice noises which could of been why the late night. FINALLY I turned off the TV to help her realize that it was REALLY time for bed around 4am (last I looked at the clock). I don't know who passed out first, but we both slept until 730 this lovely morning. I look like hell and feel like it too. you know when you are so tired that your eyelids feel dry and as heavy as bricks? Yes? Well, that is the state I am at right now. This is when I wish i had a padded room that I could put my kids in and take a nap!! haha
That is all for now. I am really liking this blogging in the morning thing I have got going on. I am really starting to become addicted. It's like a journal entry, but the cool thing is I get to have people comment and feel my pain. It's great!
2 comments:
The same happened here. I couldn't sleep last night. The last time I looked at the clock it was blinding me with the numbers 5:30 am! Waking up this morning was a bit tough, but I did it, not as early as you, but I did get up. My head feels like a little man is pounding on the inside trying to get out. Coffee, the wonder drug should help a bit with the headache.
At it's really fun to be able to read about your life.
Post a Comment