Tuesday, February 26, 2008
Dilemma..
Okay, so I am working on my blog today and tweakin it a bit. I have come to the conclusion that I do not like my blog name! every blog that I visit, I am always jealous of the cute or funny or perfect name that goes with that person. So this is where I need your help. What do I call my blog? It was the Losey family~boring! Then my hubby said "Life of the Loseys". Cute but not likin it! I need some advice and more brain power cause mine alone just isn't working! If you would like to leave your post with a new title that would be great. Maybe I will even give bragging rights to the winner. Thank you very much for your time and help. As I get older, and I have more kids, my brain cells seem to disappear. I hate how that happens. Have a great day and get those juices flowin' for me and my new name!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Actually, I think "Life of the Loseys" is pretty cute, myself.
"Dreams and Future Realities"
"The Will and The Woman"
"Why It Works"
"Cause I Said So"
"Fully Functional Family"
"The Losey's" then right under the title you put "Fat Fee and Very Hip"
I can do this all day, so I'll stop now.
Thanks Chloe. I like it, but I feel it needs more uumph(sp?)Who knows, maybe I'll keep it.
My goodness Ricky...do u have anything else to do today! haha. Those are all good, but too soon to tell.
Ash, why do you think the name of my blog is d-dawg??? Cause I couldn't come up with anything else. The blog name tells so much... it is too stressful for me to narrow it down. I like Life of the Losey's or LoseyLife or "livin' it up- Losey style"! Ha ha - it is WAY easier to name someone else's. Any ideas for me?!?
Post a Comment