Monday, February 11, 2008

My "what's in the cupboard dinner"

Okay, so since we are leaving on VACATION this friday, we haven't gone shopping. So Shane is at work late and I decided to get creative and see what was in the cupboard. It might not look good~but it actually was. We put noodles~chicken~peas~corn in a bowl and mixed it with some butter and parm cheese...and poof~dinner!
I am never worried about Shelby, she will eat anything and always says "Moar"

This is Chey's dinner 5 minutes after I gave it to her...didn't go so well.
After a little coaxing, she ate the whole bowl full. She wanted to show the camera.
All in all, not bad for throwing a few ingredients together~i'm pretty good!

2 comments:

Mr. Ricardo said...

Vacation? You're leaving me? Your not allowed, who did you ask? For how long, when will you be back, I want my mommy! Just kidding, I know you are in need of a vacation. Suddenly I'm hungry...take care.

D-dawg said...

maybe I'm just hungry but that looks really good! Chey is like my kids... picky!