Okay, so this morning while I was getting Chey ready for school, and Shelby and Cody! (yikes, what ever happen to being ready in 20 minutes!!) Anyway, She was telling me that her teacher Mrs. Brown was not going to be at school today cause she had to do something, I can't remember what she said. So I asked her
Mom: "Who is going to teach you if Mrs. Brown is not there?"
Chey: "O, don't worry mom, we have a "sub-a-toot".
Mom: "Wait, what did you say?"
Chey: "Mom, a "sub-a-toot".
Mom: Oh, you mean a Substitute."
Chey: Yeah, a sub-a-toot."
Gotta love that girl and her fun, cute words she comes up with daily. Had to share for sake of her never really having baby talk.~She has always spoken very clearly and pronounces words perfectly.
So enjoy our word of the day~ "Sub-a-toot!"
No comments:
Post a Comment