Thursday, September 3, 2009

School Days!

So my little Cheyenne has officially started school! I can't believe it~is she really old enough to go to Kindergarten? And how did that happen? She has to wear a uniform~which i didn't find out until like last minute~(I'm new at the whole mom with kid in "real" school thing). I cried on the way home from dropping her off. Shelby didn't really know what was wrong with me. I was happy and sad that my 1st little baby was off at school without me!
She loves it! She is such a good girl in school and she is proud of the fact that she hasn't been put on the "time~out" chair! We are proud of that accomplishment as well!

So here is my kick off to our first official school year! I hope its a good one! Cheyenne~we love you and are so proud and happy that you are in Kindergarten! I can't wait to see what this year has in store for us!


No comments: