Wednesday, September 30, 2009

MY little (BIG) 6 month old!

Fell asleep while feeding him sweet potatoes! Loves finding his car seat and playing in it!

Look at that little bummy! love it!

My sweet boy, playing in the water. He is such a fish!

How can it be that my little man is already 6 months old?! I feel like I am always blogging about him and maybe not the girls so much, but their milestones don't come as close together anymore. :( Anyway, He is becoming quite the crawler and getting into EVERYTHING. That window of me getting something done before he makes it to the dog's water or the coffee table, or stuck under the kitchen table is rapidly disappearing. HE keeps me busy everyday, but it one of the lights of my life! He has so much fun with his sisters and they keep him busy and out of trouble. He loves food and has fallen asleep a couple of times while eating. (c picture above. ) Cody, we love you so much and we are so thankful that you came to our family. U bring so much fun and laughter and joy to us. You are a special little boy and I think part of your mission in life was to help your daddy become who he truly is, and for that I am so thankful. HE loves you so much and to see the way your daddy looks at you is heart-melting! I'm just glad that you finally like him now. (U would cry/scream every night I would leave for work~i was worried for a bit) Here's to another 6 months until you are one year!!!

No comments: