Saturday, September 5, 2009

Cody @ 5 Months!

Our Little boy is growing so fast! HE loves to take baths with his sisters. This was in Nanny and Papa's fun Jacuzzi tub. He loves the water, he gets so quiet and relaxed when we are either swimming or he's in the bathtub. Such a little lover! Cody is getting more interested in his food. He doesn't like rice cereal~AT ALL! He does like his oatmeal and bananas. (even though this pic displays otherwise). I was never big into baby food~my kids were such good breast fed babies, that I never really pushed the baby food thing. Cody is definitely into food~so I think I will have to give in and be better at feeding him "real food".
He is such a little chunk! I love it. He has gotten so fun in the past month or so~he is such a mover~he is almost crawling! And no, it's not me being that mom that thinks he is, and says he is~really I don't want him to start crawling, I'm not ready!! He gets up on all fours and moves his legs forward. He is just starting to figure out that he has to move his arms along with his legs. So cute and he loves trying to make it happen. He is starting to sit up like a big boy~still a little wobbly, but he's kind of top heavy!

Cody, I can't believe that you are 5 months! Please stay little for just a bit longer. I can't get enough of you and you are such a momma's boy! (u like daddy too, but I'm definitely your fav!) You have brought so much love and laughter into our family. You love seeing your sisters and get so excited when you see them~kicking and laughing. You are such a blessing in our lives, and I'm so glad that you picked me to be your mommy!


No comments: