Saturday, April 25, 2009

Cody's First Photo Shoot!

So my sweet friend from Church Lizzie is starting her own photography business and she needed another newborn for her portfolio. We are the lucky ones who happen to have a baby just at the right time! I am so in love with these pictures...my house will be filled with huge pictures of my sweet kids for all to see
She is amazing that she was able to get one picture of all my kids actually looking cute. Shelby was NOT in the mood for pictures but Chey could have done it all day! Cody was being fussy as well, but who cares~it's my favorite picture~it shows their personalities!


I actually look kind of good in this picture!






He finally slept at the end of the photo shoot and we got a ton of these~so Anne Geddes! I love it!





7 comments:

Anonymous said...

These are pics you will cherish! It was great that your friend was able to capture all 3 little ones in such a great pose and you look awesome...Mom stopped by my office yesterday to say "Hi" - it was so special to see her while she was in town. As you know the infant times fly by so fast so enjoy every moment...

chloe said...

So stinking cute!!!

Hillary said...

Love these Ash, so cute!

Heather said...

Love the pic of the 3 of them. So CUTE!

D-dawg said...

Beautiful! She did a great job. Congrats on being a mom to 3. It looks like you're doing a great job. I wish I was closer and could come hold him.

mandy* said...

Congratulations on the cute baby boy!!

JKAndrus said...

Love it, what a cutie. I am so happy for you guys!