Wednesday, April 1, 2009

I'M Here!

This is just a little note to say hi and thanks to all for the love and support during this amazing time. Cody and I are home safe from the hospital trying to recover and get back to life. All is well and thank you sister for posting for me, a great post! I will give you all the crazy birth story when i am feeling more into it~it's a little too fresh in my mind right now to go back to that place of pain and no epidural. Yes, I did it without any drugs~not my choice, but hey I did it and I am pretty hard core because of it. Cody is such a sweet little guy and the girls are so happy to have him here finally. Thanks to nanny and my other sis and my wonderful husband for all the help and cleaning and dinner making and watching of kids you have done for me! I don't know what I would be doing without you all! More to come.....Soon.

4 comments:

chloe said...

Congratulations!!! So...what if I maybe wanted to stop by this May on a road trip? I don't know if it will work out, but it's a possibility.

Merrill Family said...

Yeah you did it! what a Woman!!!! he looks great, little boys melt the heart of a mommy.

Hillary said...

YEAH, congrats Ash, Shane and the big sisters. I thought he just might be born on my bday, but I'm sure you're more then happy he came on the 30th! You're a champ Ash, no drugs!! WOW!

MARE + 3= CRAZY!!! said...

SO COOL!!! I love his name & boy is he a cutie. I am sure the girls are going to be loving him & being such big sisters. Congrats Losey Family!!! Keep posting pics so we can see how big he grows. :)