So yesterday was quite a day for me~I started showing signs of a baby coming!!! All is so far so god this morning, but I am on orders from Doctor to rest as much as possible until Monday when she sees me. I am not ready for our little impatient boy to come, I don't even have a pediatrician picked out! (First thing Monday morning). Last night I was having a lot of contractions but said a little prayer and I was able to have a restful nights sleep without any scares. MY sweet Husband who is worried about me took the day off yesterday to help me out which was great and he is taking a 1/2 day today so I can rest more. It's kind of nice cause he sees me as such a strong woman so sometimes I am glad when I can show signs of "needing him". Then I get a little extra pampering.
Anyway, just thought I would update my blogging family on our scary but exciting situation. I just hope our baby boy decides to stay in just a little bit longer.......
2 comments:
hang in there. It's about time you realize you can do it all by yourself. Ask others for help and LET them do it!
Ashley, I hope he stays in there too. Nellie had to deal with so much with her little man arriving early and I wouldn't want anyone else to go through that. Good luck and rest!
Post a Comment