Thursday, January 15, 2009

How sweet it is!

This was us yesterday in January swimming in our pool!Magnum is our official water dog now! He can't get enough!
Cheyenne is quite our little Michael Phelps.

Shane and Magnum~they have so much fun in the pool together and Shane LOVES having a dog.


Our sweet little Shelby. She is happy and content in her little floaty.
Oh, by the way~it was *85 degrees yesterday.
Oh, by the way #2 ~I will post a picture of me and my ever growing belly soon, no pool pics of the pregnant mommy yesterday!
This is Cheyenne's new picture face~don't ask me where she got it but it's kind of funny!





3 comments:

Trent and Kristi said...

I am SO SO jealous! The warmth looks so inviting these days! I haven't looked at your blog in forever! Hope your pregnancy is going well - and I am super excited you are having a boy. I already LOVE having a boy - a lot more than I thought to be honest!

Hillary said...

85 dang. It is 10 here in NYC today! BURRRRRRR! Looks like all is good in the new hood!

Merrill Family said...

Lucky you! And a dog you are so brave! the girls look great I hope you are feeling good, only like 2 months left...WOW
Emily