Here I am at 8 months!
I have pretty much been all belly with this pregnancy. I guess that is the difference between girls and boys?! I am feeling good, tired and getting to that point of being DONE! We are so looking forward to meeting our little guy soon. I am starting to get nervous about having 3 and a dog and a husband!!! How will I do it?!
Please excuse my Sunday garb~it's comfortable!
Oh, and Thanks Chey for taking such a great picture!
5 comments:
You look adorable! Yes, boys must be all belly since that is exactly what everyone says about me too. Can't believe our little guys will be here so soon. I'm getting so excited.
ok you look great! I love the sunday outfit it looks like mine...nice and comfy. Good luck with the shuffle of all the kids, dog, hubby! And those lemons in the back look yummy!
Emily
You look great Ash! Also, can you pleas send some of those yummy looking lemons!! ;)
Emily and Hillary, thanks for the comments~BUT those lucious lemons are actually grapefruits! I don't know when they are ripe or when to pick them so we just leave them hanging there! i should probably research and get a little better at taking care of my fruit trees! Love u both!
You look super cute!!! Did I tell you it's another boy for us. Yep, Kupaa is in heaven. He started dancing around when we found out it was another boy.
Post a Comment