Wednesday, October 1, 2008

My baby turns 2!

I had to show you all how much Shelby has grown (Cheyenne too). WOW~how time flies! It feels like yesterday that she came to our family, and yet it feels like she has always been with us. We (Cheyenne especially) can't imagine our life without sweet little Shelby!
We took the girls to Chuck E. Cheese by our new house~so much fun and it was just us. Even better~no stress of a big birthday party that most 2 year olds don't get anyway! It was my favorite part!
We came home and had cake and ice cream. I got Shelby this cute little Dora cake from Albertson's~one of the best cakes I have had in a long time! Cost=$8. SOO worth it. Shelby was kind of shocked that I made her wait to dig in~hence the facial expression!
And my favorite picture of the day~ that's my girl! Happy Birthday Shelby~we love you so much and are so happy to have your sweet, stubborn, funny, personality in our family. You make life so much fun! Thanks for being our little girl!

3 comments:

Heather said...

Happy Birthday Shelby! Looks like you are all adjusting great to Palm Desert.

Ames said...

Ashley! I saw your blog via Denae's! I just came across an old photo of us, I'll have to scan it and send it to you. Your girls are so cute. Hope your family is doing well tell them all hello, us Arroyo's are crazy as ever.

-amy

Samantha said...

Happy Birthday Shelby! Sorry we are late! What a fun birthday it looks like you had. You are a real cutie pie!

Ash! I hear you guys are doing well there, we look forward to seeing you soon. We will plan a trip to come and see you guys. We love you take care of yourself and that sweet baby growing, and your growing family.