Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Calling all cooks~chefs~bakers~etc....

Okay, so since I am not going back to work for a while I am in need of some new and easy recipes! WE are trying to be better about not eating out and I am excited that I have more time to be the cook in the kitchen. I know I have friends that are more talented than me in this area so help me out!
I am looking for some yummy~
Snacks
dinner ideas
chicken ideas
fruit & veggie dishes
Please give me all you got and remember Ashley is not the queen chef she soon will be so lets start slow!

I am excited to see what you awesome ladies make for dinner and snacks. Thanks for the help and I will let you know how it goes!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Ashley,
I have a great website that I use for recipes;
www.thepioneerwoman.com

All of her stuff that I have made so far is amazing and her site is totally witty and filled with great photos too!

Alix Allocco said...

I am on this...I will start looking for good recipies. I am involved in a cooking club and we always get new healthy recipies.

a

Heather said...

BHG.com and foodnetwork.com

Love that they rate the recipes and lots have good pics.

Plus I love making casseroles. They feed everyone and then you always have leftovers the next day. I bought a book on casseroles and they are always a favorite.

Tiffanyrose said...

Hey Ashley, this is Tiffany Larsen(Cheney). If you go to my blog I have a few reciope blogs linked at the top and all of them have a TON of ideas for baking, cooking, snacks, ect. I get a lot of my recipes from there.