Tuesday, April 8, 2008

My MAN!

Okay, so this post is in regards to d~dawg's post about how to tell you hubby that you love him and appreciate him more! I think by the way that Shane is a physical and affirmation kind of guy.
So this is for my man to tell the blogging world how much I love and appreciate him. He is the best dad I could have ever asked for or wanted for my children. He is always ready and waiting for the girls when he gets home from working all day. It's amazing to see how their little faces light up when they see him~it melts my heart and I fall in love with him every time! He has way more energy with the girls than me sometimes. He is a GREAT cleaner! He always helps with keeping the house clean and when I get home from work, the dishes are usually in the dishwasher and the girls are in bed and the house picked up! I LOVE THAT!
HE is my best friend, he is always willing to listen to me blab about my night at work or let me just vent or talk when I need to (even though he sometimes shuts off). HE always gives me a kiss even when I sometimes forget or am too busy doing something.
Shane has been through a lot in his life, having lost his mom at the young age of 18, he took care of her until the end when most 18 year old's were out having fun, not having a care in the world. He misses her dearly, but gets comfort in the sweet words that Cheyenne tells him about gramma Kim. I really believe she knew her and there is a special place in her heart for her gramma. I know that I could go on and on but I won't. I just wanted to publicly let Shane know how much i love him and am thankful for him and ALL he does for our family and me. I can't imagine my life without him by my side. Thank you baby for being the love of my life and always keeping the faith when I am doubting it. You have helped me see how much faith I really have by how much YOU really have! I love you!
(thanks everybody for letting me brag for a moment!)

1 comment:

Beth said...

Ok, loved that. I feel like it becomes such commonplace for women to trash their husbands, and I don't get it. There is nothing that makes me happier or anything I would rather do than be with Garrett. Anyway, loved reading your post. . . it's everything you dream of!