Monday, April 21, 2008

My Hubby's NEW BUSINESS!

So I am using my blog to promote Shane's new business. It's basically a website where you can do most of ~if not all of your shopping! Shane is very excited about it, this could be the shot we are looking for. He wants more for us his family and for us to be able to do whatever we want and need. All I ask is for you all to check it out and see if it's something that you would use for your online shopping. Whatever you buy online from Shane's website he gets credit for( or a % of it). They have EVERYTHING~even car parts to buy! SO go to http://www.23spot.com/ and see what you can buy. WE are both new at this and we are learning about all the different parts of the website. The other day Shane showed me in the home section ~click on "pantry" and oh my gosh! They have a ton of food in bulk to buy. Like 6~15oz boxes of Raisin bran for I think $32. Which is pretty good. A lot of the food is the same as Costco. They have snacks, shelf safe milk, big 640z juices. So see what you think. You do have to sign up to view the "partner stores" and "departments". But that doesn't mean you are stuck buying anything. It' s just so you can view the stores. Thank you for letting me promote and for trying it out! I will be blogging more and more about it as we get the hang of it. Happy Shopping!
Oh, and if you do check it out~please leave me a comment and let me know what you think!

1 comment:

Heather said...

Wow! Congrats Shane and Ashley. The site looks great and the internet is the business to be in. I'll be sure to look around for some great shopping.

Good Luck!

Love,
Heather