Thursday, April 29, 2010

Journal entry/ update....

Just a quick note to say that I am still here. It's been a busy few weeks, and I'm not in the blogging mood. I haven't downloaded pictures onto my computer which is keeping me from blogging, and i'm tired~Cody likes to get up before 7am now, which is super fun! Although I kind of secretly like getting up early, cause I get a little me time while Cody plays so nicely by himself, and I feel like I can ease into my day.
On a side note, I miss my family! A lot lately, we did go and visit for easter which was so fun. I have just not gotten used to living here in the Desert yet. I feel like I am in a bubble being so far away from my family and friends. I know it's an adjustment but i'm kind of done adjusting! One day we will live closer that I know for sure~so I will just keep waiting!
Oh, we got another puppy about a month ago. I guess having 3 kids isn't enough chaos for me. He is so sweet and definitely a puppy. The girls named him Bentley. He has been our "special" dog since we got him cause he has been sick and has had ear problems pretty much since we got him. I was ready to give him back cause I couldn't handle the emotional rollercoaster I was on. WE were going to have to do surgery but as of now his ears are all better and he is actually a normal, healthy puppy! He does has a mohawk due to the vet shaving his ears to fix the problem. Shane was right~he os our "special dog"!
Anyway, I guess this was more or less a hi as well as a journal entry. THanks for listening. I will try to post some pictures of us. The Kids are doing great~Cheyenne is starting to read which is so awesome to see! Shelby is growing like a weed~She is my little buddy during the day, and I love her constant sassiness! Cody is my sweet little boy! I can't get enough of having a son~He is one of the 3 highlights to my day!

1 comment:

Emery said...

so sorry about your new puppy. our dakota got a hold a teminix rodent trap and was poisoned. sigh. we never sign up for the emotional part of pets, do we? your family is adorable!! miss you!