Tuesday, March 30, 2010

My Baby Turns ONE!

How did this happen?!
It seems so long ago that he was this little~He was such a good baby, and I couldn't get enough of him. It has been so fun having a boy and experiencing the difference between my two girls and now Cody.
He is such a boy and I love it! He is all boy too, always getting into everything dirty and making messes everywhere! I love it though and he is such a mamma's boy~THAT i will always love!
Cody, I am so happy to have you in my life and this family! You are a very special spirit that was sent to us for a reason. I thank the lord everyday for you and your sisters. You are always happy and have such a way about you. You love your sisters and all the chaos that come with having 2 older sisters! I have loved every moment with you~good and bad(not much bad). You have made me a better mother and person. I can't wait to see what you will become and what this new year will bring. Thank you for being my sweet little boy! Happy Birthday Cody! We love you so much

No comments: