SO Since we are no longer in the bay area I wanted to post a picture of my ever growing belly!
This was a week ago, but I look the same. It's not the best glamour picture, but just look at my belly! I am feeling good these days, just tired. I think part of that is having 2 crazy girls and busy days, but I get to squeeze in a nap every once and a while.
I am not as big as I was with the girls, and this past month I only gained 3 pounds! That was the best news! With Chey and Shelby I was huge and gained a ton O' weight. I guess that is the good part about having a boy~not a lot of weight gain.
Anyway, I love you all and I will keep you all up to date with the growing process!
3 comments:
YOU look GREAT!!!! Such a pretty little prego! :)
Yeah Ash! Your bump is beautiful. So exciting and I'm glad to hear that you are also craving soup. Can't wait for the little guys to meet once they are here.
Love
H
So cute!
Post a Comment