I wanted to make my 100Th post a good one!! And it is!
It's official~we are having a BOY!!!!!

We are so thrilled and excited to have a fun little boy added to our family! I can't believe it, after all the girls we have in our family, we are finally adding to the boys side. He looks good and everything is going great. Now I have to change gears and start shopping for BLUE!

It's official~we are having a BOY!!!!!
We are so thrilled and excited to have a fun little boy added to our family! I can't believe it, after all the girls we have in our family, we are finally adding to the boys side. He looks good and everything is going great. Now I have to change gears and start shopping for BLUE!

7 comments:
YEAH, congrats Ash and family. Your baby boy and Heather's boy are going to be SOOOO close in age! Congrats again. Love, Hill
Congrats on the boy. I was hoping that you would be getting that news. I can only imagine how excited Shane must have been. What a wonderful addition to your beautiful family.
All my love,
Heather
I knew it was a BOY the whole time. I swear!! Congrads to you and Shane. This is such great news. Cheers to BLUE.
We are very excited over here! Andrew can't wait.
(please make your words darker, I can barely see them! My eyes are getting old!)
Love you see you on Sunday!
Ash, what great news! Congratulations. I hope you are feeling good!
THANK GOODNESS! For a minute there I thought I was going to have to rent Shane my son so he wouldn't feel outnumbered! But just in case, my son is still up for grabs - minus shipping and handling.
Holy cow A BOY!! you guys are going to love it! the best is the biology lessons the girls get, it's sooo fun switching grears.
hope the warm weather is being kind to you.HUGS Emily
Post a Comment