Friday, April 11, 2008

Blogging Therapy!

SO yesterday was a tough day for the Losey girls (including mommy). Cheyenne didn't take a nap and Shelby took a minute of one! This incident was around 430 in the afternoon. Cheyenne wanted to have cereal and eat it on the couch~fine! Shelby wanted goldfish. Cheyenne says to me"mommy, I won't spill it, i promise." I wasn't worried cause she usually is good about not spilling. WELL~not yesterday. I had just given Shelby goldfish on the couch and I started to walk away and Chey says "oops Mommy." I looked to see this.... I was ready to yell and scream and say not nice things to my kids~BUT instead I grabbed the camera and thought to myself~"this will be a great blog!" Then I started laughing and Chey thought it was funny too and wanted a picture with the mess.
My other little devil thought it was funny as well and decided to dump THE WHOLE BAG of goldfish on the couch. (at this point I was starting to think ~not very funny anymore!) IT is however a cute picture of her eating out of her lap of fishies!
THANK goodness for blogging! What would I have done years ago if this had happened and I didn't have my blog therapy?!

2 comments:

Mr. Ricardo said...

Without blogging or a digital camera you would have been locked up in your own personal padded bungalow with your daughters visiting you every other weekend. Bringing you cereal and goldfish just to watch mommy squirm.

D-dawg said...

Ash it is SO true! Blogging helps to turn crazy stressful things into funny potential blogs. I love it! And I love that you're blogging so I can keep up with your life.