Friday, April 11, 2008

1ST Ponytail!

I was so happy today~Shelby let me put in a ponytail!! She always likes for me to put in clips, but then she takes they out! So today I was putting a clip in and she took it out...as usual. Then I thought to try a rubber band. IT looked so stinkin' cute! She went to the mirror and looked, then ran to me to pick her up and gave me the best hug..kind of like "thank you mommy, I love it!" Now I just have to keep it up until she realizes that she WILL WEAR A PONYTAIL! I have to have some fun with my girls hair~Cheyenne better hurry up with her hair!

2 comments:

Mr. Ricardo said...

I'm sorry you blogged something about a ponytail? I clicked on your blog and suddenly I was on a white sandy beach somewhere in Hawaii. I think I got sunburned just listening to that song. I think I'm gonna play that song again...oh, your daughter's ponytail is cute...now where's that song...

D-dawg said...

Darling!!! And she is Shane's twin... you know that right? So cute!