Sunday, November 25, 2007

COULD IT BE??!!

OKAY, SO PLEASE TELL ME THAT MY KIDS HAIR IS FINALLY GROWING? THIS TOP PICTURE IS FROM HER BIRTHDAY LAST YEAR-THE BOTTOM ONE IS FROM YESTERDAY! IT COULD BE HAPPENING, BUT I NEED MORE EYES TO TELL ME SO!
PLEASE LEAVE YOUR THOUGHTS AND LET ME KNOW THAT SOMEDAY SOON THERE WILL BE PIGTAILS IN MY FUTURE!

7 comments:

D-dawg said...

Ash it is growing!!!! And she is so adorable. Now, I can't remember but it seems like you said you didn't have much hair in the beginning either... right? And what about Shane? Anyway, I definitely foresee some pigtails in your future!!

Danny McMillan said...

It is WAY longer...ok, maybe just a little bit, but definitely longer. We have to get together sometime. It was fun seeing you on the 4th. Congrats to Shane and his new job!

Danny McMillan said...

Danny is Heidi.

chloe said...

Yes...much, much longer!

Ashley said...

Thanks guys for the love, I think so too, but I needed a second opinion! Yes my hair was like peach fuzz til I was about 3, but I am getting anxious.

Hillary said...

yes, you were bald. remember the picture of uncle ashley? hehe Yeah for you for keeping up on your blog. I have pictures of you doing karaoke! Maybe i'll post em on mine....

Anonymous said...

You know, I don't think I told you but my sisters hair didn't grow either. She had a mushroom haircut for a few years. we never cut it and it never grew. I think it started growing at a normal rate when she was about 11 but now it grows like crazy..I'm sure it will be fine, besides, shes a beautiful little girl who looks just like her mama! I hope you have a great day!