So I don't really have any pictures of Thanksgiving, but I can still tell you about it. It was a quiet one, which is sometimes nice. We stayed at home this year and had dinner at my sister's house in Concord. Shane stayed home with baby Shelby while Cheyenne and me went to see Enchanted with Hillary, Daphne and the cousins. It was a great movie, I recommend it.
We had a great dinner, with all the fixin's. I actually didn't eat too much, but after dessert, we went to our friends house for MORE dessert. She made an ooey-gooey pumpkin cake with homemade whipped cream! By then I was turkey day FULL! We came home and call it a night. I can't believe that it's almost December-where has the time gone!! I hope that all of you had a great day with family and friends.
oh, one more thing-would you believe that my husband Shane wanted to get up at 7 and go SHOPPING on black Friday! We did it, with girls in tow. We had fun and got some great deals! I thank his mom for that. He was raised in a household full of girls! I got a good one! Happy Holidays everyone!
2 comments:
I want an ooeey gooey pumpkin cake. that sounds delicious. I'm glad you guys had a good holiday!!!!!!!
We are glad we got to share thanksgiving with you and the girls. I am so amazed by shelby she is miss social!! I love how tender and how she lets herself be loved she is awesome! Chey is so beautiful! I love her personality no boy can ever push her around! Sarah says Shane is her favorite uncle! she loves how he is THE BOSS! she looks up to him and with my kid that says a lot. as you know she has a lot of uncles but shes latched on to shane for some reason. All in all you and your family are fabulous!
Post a Comment