I can't believe that my little baby girl turned 6! How oh how did this happen!
I love her to pieces~she is the one person that made me a mother. I have such a special place in my heart for her, she has such a sweet spirit. I truly believe that she came to this earth with a full knowledge of what this life is about and where she came from. She has an old soul I believe. She is such a big help and is quite the little mother in our household. She loves to play by herself but is good to share her time with her little sissy.
She is doing great in school, loves her friends, teacher and homework! She can be such a girl at times~with the rolling of the eyes and sassy-ness, but she is quick to say sorry and make it right. I can't wait to see what the next 6 years hold for her (and us!) She is growing up so fast and sometimes I just want to freeze her right where she is! She is such a good friend to me and is always looking out for her momma! Happy Birthday Chey, I love you so much and I hope that this year brings you the best it can! Keep smiling and holding that beautiful head of yours up high! Xo~momma
No comments:
Post a Comment