So my little Cheyenne is definitely growing up...her first big grown up thing would be that she has TWO loose teeth! It's funny how something so normal can make me feel like my baby is growing up so fast! She is so excited and works on getting it out everyday. She talks to me about the tooth fairy and how she is gonna bring her "a hundred bucks mom!" (yeah right!)
And the most recent was this morning when she was getting ready for school...
We were in a hurry cause I slept in (I've been working more and I'm tired!) and she was getting her "jewelry" on. She has a special necklace that we bought her at the beginning of school when she was not happy about going and missing us and wanting to be with us at home~and she wears it everyday!
So this was the conversation:
chey: "mom, can I wear my princess necklace?"
mom: "sure, honey. You don't want to wear your special necklace?"
chey: " no, I'm kinda over the whole missing mom thing."
mom: " oh! OK, that's fine (crying inside)"
chey: " I still miss you mom, I just want to wear my other one."
MY baby is growing up! I thought it was the cutest thing, but I was sad too that it's like she doesn't need me as much anymore!
Anyway, I had to document these two big things....so when she's 18 and off to college I can tell her the story and wonder where the time REALLY went!
No comments:
Post a Comment