So I remembered that I forgot to post a few things~like my 32nd birthday! It was uneventful but nice. I got my Baskin Robbins cake so I was a happy girl!

~This is my little "big" boy with his official first pair of big boy shoes! (he's only had sandals since he could walk~it's too hot for anything else)


Here is my sweet little girl on her way to school! It's been a rough few weeks of her not wanting to go to school and wanting to stay home with me(i secretly kinda liked it, who knows how long that will last, right?)

Me and my man on my bday~He took it and it's not the best, but when I'm 60 I want to look back and see how young I was~even though I don't think it now!

I just love this little girl~she was so excited to be going to school finally! 1st grade is a big step and she is doing great!
No comments:
Post a Comment