Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Holiday recap~part 2

Here are Shelby and Cody opening a present~the girls were nice to let Cody help, he LOVED the paper and tissue...We separate the presents into every one's own pile for easy access!

The girls wasted no time! We do like to try to go one at a time~yeah right, try telling that to a 3 and 5 year old!
Swimming Christmas Day at Nannie and Papa's villa. One good thing about winter in the Desert!


Our favorite yogurt place! Mango Tango!! Our last meal before Nannie, Papa and aunt Daphne went home.
I am so thankful my family was able to come and play for the week of Christmas, it was so fun, and as you can see, I had so much fun I forgot to take pictures of my family and me that whole week! (oops!) We had a relaxing Christmas day and a yummy no veggie Christmas dinner of steak, potatoes, and rolls! I am glad that the new year is here, and I look forward to a year full of accomplishments, fun times, love and laughter!
I hope you all have a happy and loved filled new year!




No comments: