Saturday, November 28, 2009

My baby turns 5!

I can't believe that yesterday at 6:19pm my baby Cheyenne turned 5 years old! How is that even possible? Can I be old enough to even have a 5 year old? She had a fun day, we had a happy meal for lunch and yummy egg pancakes for breakfast! that is what she wanted. Her party isn't until next sat (pics to come). And both S and I had to work yesterday, but she was happy and content with her day!
She is such a lovey! We are so thankful to have her in our lives. I have a special bond with her~she is the one who changed my life~she's the one who made me a mother and for that I am so thankful! Chey, thanks for being such a great helper and wonderful big sister~you take so much on, more than a normal 5 year old would. Thanks for being my friend and for keeping me on my toes!

Happy Birthday Big Girl! We are so proud of you and all you have become in these short 5 years! Your sissy and little brother love you so much and look up to you always! Mommy and daddy love you too and are so glad you are ours!! We love u!


No comments: