Monday, August 3, 2009

Cody at 4 Months

Here is a fun video of Cody today. He is such a love and I can't imagine our life without him! He loves his sisters and he is a total "mamma's boy". He has been such a blessing to this family and I know that he was given to us for so many reasons; most that I won't know for a while. He has such a sweet disposition and has gotten to be such a happy baby. He is still trying to get used to his time with daddy while I am at work. Shane does a great job dealing with the crying Cody preforms for like 2-3 hours. (luckily for Shane I am home within 4 hours).

Cody, we love u so much and look forward to many years of you making us laugh and love!

His stats are as of today: Height~25 3/4in

Weight~17.4lbs! My big boy!

No comments: