Here are some of my favorite pictures from our FUN family reunion in Folsom, CA!
The Cousin "ladder Picture". All 16 of them!

My sweet baby Cody sleeping among the towels at the water park.

Our famous "ladder" picture. (Missing Jonathan). we love u brother!

Nanny and Chey. Two peas in a pod~or boat! We had so much fun and it was great for all the cousins to hang out and build on their relationships. I love my family and it was so great to have that time with them. Everyone got along and all activities went off without a hitch which was huge for 29 people (i think)! That was the biggest accomplishment of all! I can't wait to do it again. And it was great to get out of the heat for a few days! Car ride up was HORRIBLE (screaming baby). Ride home not much better. Mix up at bank. up since 4 am. Need vacation from vacation.
All in all~I would do it again just to be with my family!

Oops! Parachuting guy with American flag. Went to Rodeo in town~so much fun and Shane was in heaven. It was the coolest sight to see. I'm so very proud to be an American!
No comments:
Post a Comment