My life with 3 kids is trying! I don't have much time for myself right now but I wanted to try and catch you all up on my kids! They are too stinkin' cute! Here is Cody after his bath which he LOVES! It's his froggy robe from one of his aunts!
Here are my sweet girls in their matching dresses! Thanks to Lexi for them~they are absolutely darling and love wearing them!
And Finally here is our baby boy smiling! He is getting to be such a chunk and such a lover! He is officially 2 months old. He is 13.5lbs and 22 3/4 long! Such a big strong growing boy! We love him and are so glad he fits so well with our family!
3 comments:
Okay so I totally need a picture of cody with the bath rope! He is just too cute! I love it... who ever gave him that rope is just brilliant! lol...
Thanks for sharing the new pics. Everyone is adorable and Cody looks like he is doing great! What a handsome young guy. I can't even imagine how busy you are with 3 little ones and a dog. Seriously sometimes I think our dog is like having another child, so it really is like you have 4 children. So happy for you guys. Be sure to let us know if you come out here to visit.
look at those kids grow so happy to see a post. Giv eyourself a break...post a pic of you and Shane in like 6 months...tee hee hee.
Post a Comment