Monday, March 2, 2009

Update with pictures..

Here's what we have been up to over the past week or so. Cheyenne practicing her dive.Playing at "The Garden's" on El Paseo.

Shelby's new hair cut! Thanks nanny!

We went and got a little plastic pool for when we don't want to go to the big pool. Magnum likes to get it as well! It was 85* today and Cheyenne wanted to play in the pool with Magnum. The best $10 I ever spent! (endless fun even for the dog!)



Jumpin' time on the bed. We got a new comforter and we had to change the bed skirt. So off the box spring the mattress went for an hour of jumping fun! Chey says I am the funnest mom in the whole wide world! Ahhh....the simple things in life that make your kids happy!

check out Shelby's funny face!





1 comment:

Oleole Family said...

Okay so I am totally jelous of the 85 degree weather. It's been raining almost non-stop here for a month. Enough already. I love the rain, but I also enjoy the sun.
It looks like you guys have been having loads of fun. Where do you find the energy for it? I am so tired all the time, it's not even funny.