Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Love Week for me Too!

I'm in for love week too! My first love thing is my family! My kids are the loves of my life and my husband is my best friend. What would my life be like without them!
I love that my girls are so close with their cousins and that our fun family trip to Hawaii has been such a blessing because when they do talk you can hear their love for each other in their sweet conversations.

I love Cheyenne! She is my spunky, sassy little 4 year old (going on 15!)


And my sweet little Shelby (momma's girl!) I love her and her sweet spirit, so is always looking out for everone. She always has to make sure her big sissy is "ok, sissy, ok?" I can't believe I am gonna have another one in like 6 weeks! It's hard to imagine that you could love these little people SOO MUCH!
Here's to love week!



2 comments:

Merrill Family said...

Glad to hear your still keeping that baby boy warm!!! It's funny Carissa was always 4 going on 15 and now she's 13 going on 7 it switches a bit when they become teenagers and act totally silly. It's great!

D-dawg said...

Yay Ash- I'm glad you're doing love week. I'm so excited for your little boy to come, you look so cute too!