It's hot here (it's supposed to be 105 today!!) But the winter is coming with 75 degree weather all day and chilly nights! I can't wait! We miss you all and hope to see you soon either here or there!
Wednesday, September 24, 2008
Our New Home!
So we are finally here and happy! The girls and I like to snuggle on the couch and watch a few cartoons! They are adjusting well and fighting like any sister pair does.
This is our front room~almost done~note the few boxes that have to go upstairs but too lazy and hot to get them up there.

This is out back yard/patio. We love it, I miss having grass but there is plenty of room for the girls to run around in and ride their bikes.
It's hot here (it's supposed to be 105 today!!) But the winter is coming with 75 degree weather all day and chilly nights! I can't wait! We miss you all and hope to see you soon either here or there!
It's hot here (it's supposed to be 105 today!!) But the winter is coming with 75 degree weather all day and chilly nights! I can't wait! We miss you all and hope to see you soon either here or there!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Nice to see the unpacking process is going well!! look forward to more updates. We miss you too!!
Post a Comment