Saturday, August 23, 2008

Guess where we're going?

SO this picture represents where we are moving to! YES, we are moving. Shane got a great promotion with Cole Haan and we're taking the adventure! PALM DESERT will be our new home for the next however long. How do I feel about it~well I'm okay. Yes it will be hot but there are plenty of pools around and we will have a/c, so I will survive! Shane is soo excited to have this opportunity to shine and show em' what he is really made of! I am so proud of him and I have always said that I would move to Tem~buc~tu(sp?) for him if it would make our goals more reachable.
SO here we go! We are leaving in a month~YES a month. We(or me) are going crazy trying to get everything in order and make sure we don't forget anything~like the kids!
I haven't really decided how horrible it will be not being so close to my family, but I am the last one in concord, so I guess it's my turn. I will be however, closer to my brother and his family in the LA area and also my little sis, Daphne who is busy working and meeting all the famous people. So that will be a good thing.
I am still kind of in shock about the whole thing but I can't sit around and try to figure out when the shock will fade~I'm just doing it!
Anyway, I am sad to leave you all but good thing for blogs and email, it will now be my lifeline to connect with you all and help me not be so homesick. More update will continue as things happen.

5 comments:

chloe said...

Congratulations!!! That is so exciting for you guys. Good luck with everything!

Heather said...

Congrats! I'm so excited to hear the wonderful news of Shane's promotion. Palm Desert is a great location and a perfect place for friends to visit. Jason and I are actually planning a little trip of relaxation there in early October since I love it there, so maybe we will be one of your 1st visitors.

Alix Allocco said...

WHAT>>>>>> OMG!! Congratulations. Best of luck with your new adventure.

Alix

D-dawg said...

ASH!!!!!!! We were such losers and did not get together enough when you were here and now you're leaving. I'm sad. But happy for you guys too! I think Ross Biesinger and his wife live in Palm Desert and I have a friend who moved here from there and she loved it there. You guys will fit in wherever but the bay area will miss you!!

Lillie said...

How exciting!... for us out here in the desert especially. Of course we should get together as soon as you get settled. We'd love to show you around. Will he be working on El Paseo? Where will you be living? Email me if you have any questions or if you guys need some help. lillie_biesinger@yahoo.com.

Good luck with the move! We'll be seeing you!