Friday, July 11, 2008

SF ZOO & Ocean Beach

We took the girls to the SF Zoo a couple of weeks ago when Shane was on vacation. We have a ton O' pictures, but I highlighted a few.
The only animal Shelby would actually not freak out from! :)
I love the beach pics~you can't not take an amazing picture~especially when it's of your loves!
Finding sand Crabs!

3 comments:

Alix Allocco said...

All great pictures.... You are right about the beach shots. Are you planning on going over to Heather tomorrow? If so I will be able to introduce you to Ayla.

a

SFMiles said...

Next time call us and we'll join you! what beach were you at? It looks like you guys had an awesome time....:)

Heidi said...

Gosh, Ashley, I remember when Shelby was just a little gal in her carseat back when you used to bring Emma to pre-school. She sure has grown--what a cutie!

Peter's mom