So Cheyenne graduated from
pre~school! She will be going back next year but it's fun for them to have a little graduation ceremony. This is the best picture i could get of her in part of her cap and gown!

This is grumpy girl getting her award for "Miss Imagination". Can't you feel the love through the picture! It was kind of a little shock for her to have so many people there watching her. Here is our conversation...
mom: Why were you so grumpy and sad for graduation?"
Chey: mom, I didn't realize there was
gonna be so many people watching me. I didn't like it."
mom: oh, I am sorry, I should have prepared you by telling you that there would be a lot of people."
Chey: MOM! I thought it was gonna be Emma and you and daddy and Shelby~NOT EVERYBODY!"

Let's hope next year we can at least get a little smile and maybe the whole cap and gown worn for graduation!
1 comment:
This picture is so cute! It makes me imagine her graduating high school! Yikes! that is not too far away time goes by fast!
Post a Comment