We went to my sister's ward Christmas party. Cheyenne was very excited to see Santa!
A big change from last year where she wasn't into the big guy.
It was fun to see her little face light up!
Shelby on the other hand was not so into being ANYWHERE near Santa...maybe next year.
Merry Christmas everybody!

Waiting to see Santa with mommy...
6 comments:
oh she looks so adorable! Sarah was happy to see santa too but lili like shelby wanted nothing to do with him.
She is so cute with a big smile! I love it when they're into the big guy and not scared. My first 2 were always scared but Macey loves him. Merry Christmas A-dawg!
Look at that smile! You can tell she is so happy to see Santa. So fun.
I had a crazy dream about you!!!!!
Everyone I know is pregnant and for some reason I dreamt your were prego and there was lots of blue in the dream so I am thinking...boy! Anyway sorry for the weird post. Hope you are doing well.
alix
So Cute! Your kids are adorable! I know you know that but I just feel the need to say it.
You and Your Family are just TOO cute! I hope you had a great Christmas!
<3
Mihaela
Post a Comment