We had a great time seeing Shane's side of the family. We don't get to see any of them very often, so it was a nice treat for us (especially Shane) to hang out with everybody!
Cheyenne doing another beauty queen pose.
Our other sleeping beauty
What??...
Cousin Jennifer walking down the aisle with her grampa. (mom, check out the bouquet, it was actually really pretty)
3 comments:
Way to go sister!!! Looks like you had a fun time. I'll show you how to do more stuff on the blog. It looks great!!!
Hey, It's Justin, your long lost friend from Walnut Creek (sorry i had to use my wifes profile to comment). Your kids are very cute, the oldest might as well be your clone. Anyways, just wanted to say hi. Check out my son's blog @ http://cutestthingever.blogspot.com
See Ya, Justin
Ash!!!!!!!!! I'm so glad you have this blog so I can check out your adorable girls! So cute!! Fun pictures. I'm so glad we are blogging friends now since we never get to see each other in real life anymore!!!
Post a Comment